Re: db traversals and searching beyond sizelimit ? (fwd)

The directory administrator is allowed to bypass server restrictions.
Bind using the rootdn/rootpw and do not specify a sizelimit in the
actual search operation.  See also: slapd.conf(5) 'sizelimit' directive
and ldapsearch(1) sizelimit option.

----
Kurt D. Zeilenga		<kurt@boolean.net>
Net Boolean Incorporated	<http://www.boolean.net/>