[Date Prev][Date Next]
Perfomance with ACLs
- To: openldap softw <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Perfomance with ACLs
- From: Joaquin Galeano <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:59:27 +0200
- Organization: Generalitat Valenciana - Conselleria de Justicia y AA.PP.
I'm trying to set up acls with our directory in order to limit access to
administrators. The thing is that with those controls we have a very
very bad performance. Is that normal? Is there a way to reduce the
We are running OpenLDAP 1.2.7 over Linux Susse 5.1. The database has
over 10.000 entries.