Communicator roaming access and Guest Profile

Thanks for the recent assistance on the password.  Here is another
one.

The user profiles are uploaded to the ldap server whenever the user
exits Communicator.  I enter Communicator again -- however, this
time I choose Guest (for Profile Name) on the Communicator
Profile Manager, enter the User Name and Password.  I should be
able to download the user profile -- bookmarks, browser
configuration, etc...  but the browser is left unconfigured, which
means that the profile was not downloaded.

How do I resolve this?

Thanks for your assistance.