Roaming access question

Hi,

I've enabled roaming access on the directory server and have been
successful in initially uploading my Netscape preferences to it.
However, it seems that when the browser uploads any changes to the
preferences back to the directory server when I close the browser, the
directory server crashes or shuts down.

Any ideas what might be happening? I haven't been able to find anything
in the master.log file and have not found any core files. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Danilo
begin:vcard
n:Unite;Danilo
tel;work:408.861.9800
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Syndeo Corporation;Services
version:2.1
email;internet:danilo@syndeocorp.com
title:Software Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;20195 Stevens Creek Blvd.=0D=0ASuite 120;Cupertino;CA;95014;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;2736
fn:Danilo Unite
end:vcard