LDAP properties in Netscape

Sorry if this seems more like a Netscape question, but I'll ask anyway.
I am using Netscape clients to access my LDAP directories and that works
wonderfully. But when I try to bring up the properties for an entry, it
switches to my browser with the following URL:

ldap://ldap/cn%3DUser%20Name%2Co%3DOrganization%2Cc%3DUS

and "Not Found" in the html body. What did I miss? Obviously something
isn't configured right, but I'm not sure what. Any help is much
appreciated!

TIA

Ken Hughes