More fun!

Ok... thanks for everyone's help. I now have it working copmletely!!
*cheers*  It's good enought o convice the management to switch to Linux :)

now.. a little LDAP question:

Can I have my LDAP database access setup so it allows only
authentication/read to self information for said users, and only full
read/write access to priviledged users to update the database.

So If I'm Joe Bloggs, I can query the database and get my own password and
my own info, but not anyone elses.  But if I'm admin, I can get all the
info I want in off and out of the db?

TIA

Alex Turner