Oracle backend for slapd

Hello!

We have to synchronize Directory Services fome Sun Internet Mail Server
(as I understand it uses slapd) with CiscoSecure user databse based on
Oracle.
We have an idea to use Oracle as a backend for SLAPD.
Does anyone know of any Oracle backends that have been built for SLAPD.
We would also appreciate any other sugestions (maybe there is a
Directory Server that supports LDAP and uses Oracle as a DB).

I would be very grateful for any help

Aleksander Solecki

--

                                   ________