Re: windows version ?

This was discussed on this list eariliar today.  Please
check the list archives.  They save everyone time.

Please review this thread:
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/9908/threads.html#00017

At 07:00 PM 8/2/99 -0700, TK Sung wrote:
>The faq-o-matic seems to indicate that there is
>build/main.dsw for NT build.

That FAQ item is part of the Developer's FAQ and as such
refers to -devel sources.

>I downloaded 1.2.1, but I don't see the dsw file.

It's not part of 1.2.

>Do I need to download a different image ?

Unless you are a developer wanting to assist in the porting
of the software to NT, you should wait.  If you are a developer
wanting to help, great.  After review the developer mailing
list archives, please feel free to jump on in... no nets
are provides... -devel sources are available via AnonCVS
(http://www.openldap.org/software/repo.html) on the HEAD
branch.