IRIX OS/OpenLDAP integration

(IMPORTANT: before you try this make copies of your previous
files so you can restore the system to its previous state if your
testing
fails. I have tested this lib locally with some version of 6.5 but not
all
of them. Please report success/failures to me gomez@sgi.com)

For those interested in testing the patched nsd ldap library:

http://segovia.cs.purdue.edu:7777/sgi/ldap.conf

(copy)====>

To your local

                        /var/ns/ldap.conf

AND

http://segovia.cs.purdue.edu:7777/sgi/libns_ldap.so

(copy)====>

To your local

                        /var/ns/lib/libns_ldap.so

After you do this restart nsd. Also make sure that ldap.conf agrees
with the schema your using for your nis database.

Note that we have just added a configurable reg-exp substitute that
acts on attribute values retur5ned by the server.

(check regsub  USERPASSWORD{{crypt\}}{}  in ldap.conf)

Since PAM is not supported in IRIX we cant do much more at this
time.

                                                                Enjoy,
Juan