Re: OpenLDAP 1.2.5 Released

Looking at your trace it seemed a different problem because two
pointers seemed to be changed inside a function that was not toucing those
(i.e. dn and something else) but I guess some debuggers go nuts
after some bug like a NULL pointer is introduced....

If you still have problems please send log and core trace next time

			Juan