Re: Q: slurpd replication

Don Badrak wrote:

> > > Really?
> >
> > No. Each backend can only have one replog and it's used by a single
> > slurpd to update all replicas of the backend.
>
> Ah.  Per-backend.  Silly me.  I have multiple replicas for one backend,
> and none for the other.
>
> Ok, I'm cool on this now, thanks.

sorry i'm just now getting back to this issue.... so i'm a little
behind.

i have no idea what this means for sure, and i was hoping you could
explain it to me.  what exactly do you mean by backend?  do i need to
run separate slurpd daemons for each slave server that i have running?

--
David Reitz

Systems Administrator
WebServe, Inc. 5970 Fairview Road, Suite 224
Charlotte, North Carolina 28210

800.919.0461/Direct 704.556.7482/Fax 704.643.4521

dreitz@webserve.net
http://www.webserve.net