Re: Slow openldap?

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, Henning Holtschneider wrote:

> First, you have to add the appropriate index configuration lines to your
> slapd.conf.

   I have added "index oui eq" to my slapd.conf and rebuilt the database
from .ldif file (using ldif2ldbm). But still the lookups by oui attribute
are still as slow as without index.

   Bye Borek

BOREK LUPOMESKY, network administrator    University of J. E. Purkyne
                                          Ceske mladeze 8
WWW:       http://www.ujep.cz/~lupomesk/  Usti nad Labem, 40096
IRCnet:    Borek @ #usti                  The Czech Republic
PGP keyid: 11D77115                       tel: +420-602-376368
==========[ MIME/ISO-8859-2 & PGP encrypted mail welcome ]===========