RE: Netscape's Address Book: can't query multiple entries

I'm sorry if I didn't make my question very clear. I'm very unfamiliar in
this matter.

Here is my myldif file:
dn: o=PT Kiani Kertas, c=ID
o: PT Kiani Kertas
objectclass: Organization

dn: cn=Edi Cahyadi, o=PT Kiani Kertas, c=ID
cn: Edi Cahyadi
sn: Cahyadi
nickname: Edi
title: UNIX System Administrator
mail: ECahyadi@site.kiani.com
telephoneNumber: 2785
l: Mangkajang
objectclass: person

dn: cn=Agus Susanto, o=PT Kiani Kertas, c=ID
cn: Agus Susanto
sn: Susanto
mail: ASusanto@corp.kiani.com
telephoneNumber: 2118
l: Mangkajang
objectclass: person

I create a new directory in Netscape's Address Book. Using "Show name
containing: ", I try to search one more entry, e.g. by inputting "a" in it,
it gives no output. The toolbar says: "No matches found". I expected two
entries found.

Which log did mean? I don't find any related to this error.

Thanks,
Edi