Re: Netscape's Address Book: can't query multiple entries

> (I got 2 entries as expected). But can't query from Netscape's Address Book
> (Search Root: o=PT Kiani Kertas, c=ID).
>
> Am I missing something? Or did I make any mistake in the configuration
> files? Please help me.

First, what do you mean can't query in netscape's
address book?  What are you typing to search for?
Are you getting errors (and if so what are they)?
What exactly are you doing/typing and where in
Netscape's address book that is not working?

Also, look in the LDAP server logs - see what the
search filter, errors, etc are when Communicator
searches vs. ldapsearch. This may shed some light
on where your problem lies.

--
 Jeff Clowser
 mailto:jclowser@aerotek.com       Hanover MD  21076 USA