Pulling LDAP data into ODBC data source (PS Enlist-like)

Hello all,

To serve the needs of end-users at my organization, I need to make the
LDAP data in our directory available to ODBC compliant applications.  An
application called PS Enlist
(http://www.pspl.co.in/psplsite/psenovrw.html) can do this for me on a
Windows platform.  However, seeing as how we are VERY POOR (i.e.
non-profit), the cost of PS Enlist is rather prohibitive.

Does anyone else know of something that will provide similar
functionality--i.e. allow SQL queries to be passed to an LDAP
directory--that is free, can run on either Linux or WinNT, and provides
not only search capabilities, but adds, changes, deletes as well?

Thanks much,
Jeremy Jones
Appalacian Center for Economic Networks
94 Columbus Rd.