Re: Release 1.2.3 on HPUX 10.20?

Matthew,

HP-UX 10.20 should come shipped with HP DCE/9000 Version 1.5, which
contains the thread library
that I linked against. You will need to include the pthread.h file from
/opt/dce/include and -ldce thread
library from the /opt/dce/lib. The functions you are having problems
finding are located in this library.

Regards,
Cormac.

--