Re: index statement for LDBM backend

You do need to regenerate the indexes, otherwise you have told the server
that, for example uid is indexed, so it looks for the index rather than the
real data, finds that there are no uids indexed so it returns a not-found

See ldif2index (I think - I have not tried this, for safety you would be
better off regenerating your database, complete with the indexes)

	John Lines