More SLURPD trouble

I am struggling with a problem detailed in my earlier message "SLURPD Help
needed" and I have found some more information.  My problem was basically
that I had two replica statements in my slapd.conf and the first one
transfered fine while the second returned an "ERROR: Type or value exists"

I have gone into my slapd.conf and reversed the order of the two replica
statements.  Now, the problem is reversed in terms of the machines.  It
seems the second replica listed in the slapd.conf always errors out as
described above.  I must have something not configured correctly and the
two replicas are stepping on each others toes.  Can anybody help me with
this?  Thank you.

                                       Stephen Anderson
                                     <stephena@HiWAAY.net>