The good document for beginner

Thank you Tim. This is a very good reference especially for a beginner. Thanks for
others who helped me in the past couple of days. I am new to UNIX with no knowledge of
LDAP and under extremely tight schedule.

Somehow I did not find any link to this document from OpenLDAP website. Maybe I missed
something. If really there is no link to this document, I think it will be very
helpful if put one.

Also, what is the difference between OpenLDAP with Umich LDAP? OpenLDAP is inherited
from Umich's, but what is new?

Thanks

Angela