Re: RESEND with attachment: Install Problem

Angela:

/usr/local/include is no longer relevant to your needs, since you're
now installing in the directory tree rooted at:
	/home/aliang/aliang-quicksilver/ldap install
not at the one rooted at:
	/usr/local

FYI, /usr/local/include is a "symbolic link" to "/stage/include".  My
guess is that "/stage/include" doesn't exist on your system.  But
that's moot, since you don't worry about /usr/local/include anymore.

--Steve Augart