Re: DSA-error

from: http://www.openldap.com/faq/data/cache/57.html

try

ldap_search: DSA is unwilling to perform
Usually in response to:

       ldapsearch 'cn=*'

You should use:

       ldapsearch -b 'dc=Your-Domain, dc=COM' 'cn=*'

substituting an appropriate base DN for 'dc=Your-Domain, dc=COM'.

that worked for me :) hope it works for you.

Pier

--
Todd "Pier" Holloway
Internal SysAdmin for Collective Technologies - A Pencom Company