Re: [ldap] schema for inetOrgPerson ?

Nico De Ranter wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> any idea where I can find the definition of the schema
> for inetOrgPerson.  It isn't included with the openldap
> nor the umich ldap-3.3 distribution.  Is it Netscape specific?

Well, it originates with Netscape, but it has been submitted to the
IETF.  It's really just a superset of the X.500   organizationalPerson
object class.  It's currently in Internet-Draft status.  See:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-smith-ldap-inetorgperson-01.txt

---

  Charles N. Owens                               Email:  owensc@enc.edu
                                             http://www.enc.edu/~owensc
  Network & Systems Administrator
  Information Technology Services  "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's
  Eastern Nazarene College         best friend.  Inside of a dog it's
                                   too dark to read." - Groucho Marx

begin:vcard
n:Owens;Charles
tel;fax:617-745-7907
tel;work:617-745-3725
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.enc.edu/~owensc
org:Eatern Nazarene College;Information Technology Services
adr:;;23 East Elm Avenue;Quincy;MA;02170;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:owensc@enc.edu
title:Network & Systems Coordinator
x-mozilla-cpt:;0