1.1.4 on HP-UX 11?

Has anyone succesfully built/run version 1.1.4 on HP-UX 11?  I am having
no end of troubles running slapd...it gets a bus error when performing
concurrent search requests (more than 1 thread servicing clients).  The
number of requests handled before dying varies each time I run slapd,
which makes me wonder if it is some sort of race condition.  I have
built 1.1.4 against db-2.3.16, 2.6.4, and gdbm--all with the same
results.  I have tried compiling (both db and ldap) with -D_REENTRANT,
but that didn't seem to make any difference.  If anyone has successfully
built 1.1.4 on HP-UX 11 I would sure like to see your compiler flags
(for both OpenLDAP and BerkeleyDB).

TIA,
--Gary
Gary Windham -- Systems Programmer, Principal
University of Arizona - Center for Computing & Information Technology
Mail: gary-windham@NS.Arizona.EDU ... Voice/Fax: +1.520.621.5485/1056