Re: search matching woes

> Which version of Netscape are you using?  I had problems with Communicator
> 4.05 and 4.08 (under Linux) with the same error.  Went away with version
> 4.5.  I think Communicator 4.0[58] is broken.

Well that could explain something.  I have Netscape 4.04.

However, I still have problems even when Netscape isn't involved.
As I mentioned, doing an ldapsearch gives errors as well.  I also
checked the ldap log file when ldapsearch errors.  After upping
the debugging level, I saw the same

   ber_flush failed errno 0 msg (Error 0)

error message, right at the failure point.  Can anyone shed
any light on this?

Thanks again!

Jackie
---
Jackie Hunt
ACNS                                    Voice:  (970) 663-3789
Colorado State University               FAX:    (970) 491-1958
Fort Collins, CO  80523                 Email:  jackie@yuma.acns.colostate.edu