RE: OpenLDAP RPM's (Was: Re: SLAPDFreezing)

umm can you telnet to the port that your DS is on? i.e. telnet ldap 389? I
personally don't use the umich stuff so you might want to look through the
source to see where it occurs. but that error messages seems to indicate
that you can't even bind to your ldap server. I could be completely off
base though.

--Jauder