OpenLDAP RPM's (Was: Re: SLAPD Freezing)

On Fri, 11 Sep 1998, Sergio wrote:
> >-Anyone has any idea of what could cause the server to
> >freexe this way?
> go to http://www.openldap.org
> btw, I have the same problem with rage.net and it seems not
> mantained any more.

As far as I know, only rage has LDAP RPM's available, there seem to be
none for OpenLDAP, so I made some.

	http://blank.pages.de/ldap/

use them at your own risk -- they run fine here, but no guarantees.

Of course, I'd love to see comments on how to improve the RPM's, just send
them to me or to the list. I only tested them on RedHat 4.2 (libc5) and
Redhat 5.1 (for the glibc ones) and I'd like to hear from Debian folks.

---Ingo Luetkebohle, CTO
dev/consulting Gesellschaft fuer Netzwerkentwicklung und -beratung mbH
url: http://www.devconsult.de/ - fon: 0521-1365800 - fax: 0521-1365803