Attribs

I'm a new user of LDAP..  well.. and Linux
I'm integrating an existing IMAP server with a new telephony package that
requires the LDAP server.  I've gotten the LDAP up and online (through much
sweat and blood) and need to add some new attributes to the equation.  The
telephony software needs to get the following information from the LDAP
server

IMAP Server Name
IMAP Server Port
IMAP Account Name
IMAP Password

These attribs can be anything really, because the telephony server asks for
the variable identifier so it can pull the above information for its use.

My question is:  are these attribs already in place.  If not how can I add
them.
I really appreciate any help, the late nights are killing me heheh