Integrity constraint on member

Hi all,

I want to model an organization that has many groups such as Managers and Secretaries. Each has an attribute "GroupOfName" referring to its members' DN.

When an user entity is removed, there should be a method to check whether any "GroupOfName" referring to it. Like the SQL, there are integrity constraints: "ON DELETE CASCADE" or "ON DELETE NO ACTION". Is it possible to implement in LDAP? If not, could you suggest me some ways to delete the member's DN in "GroupOfName" whenever the member entity is removed?

When I should use "GroupOfUniqueName" instead of "GroupOfName"? What are the differences?

Thank you for your help!

Yours,
Simon