openldap/activedir

Hello all,

    basicaly i want to do the following.
    I have a incomming mail server that has to route mails to different internal
    mail servers. I want to that using ldap.
    I know it works with an openldap server and i tested that out. But i have
all my
    user accounts stored in active directory and i already generated a field
    containing the destination mailserver.
    Is there a way to use active directory to query the destination mailserver,
or
    is it possible to syncronise an openldap server with active directory
objects ?
    Thanks for any help.
    I should hav this up an running next weekend.