schema extension for remote services

I am in the process of designing a schema extension for use
in managing web/webmail users.  I have located an interesting
expired internet draft which gets me half way there at
http://www.globecom.net/ietf/draft/draft-srivastava-ldap-mail-00.html
I would use the inetSubscriber class to manage users of
various web-based applications.

In addition, I am considering creating some new objectclasses
which allow me to store information about existing accounts
people may access via a webmail application.  Below are some
of the classes I'm looking to define.

My questions are: Does this replicate work anyone else is doing?
Is this sufficiently general to warrant the names I am using for
schema elements using or should I use a prefix?
Is anyone else interested in developing this schema track
further?

# remoteServiceUser
# Auxiliary class which allows an entry to have any number of DN valued
# attributes which point to remote services available to the entry.
# Intended as an auxiliary class to person or group entries.
objectclass	( oid
    NAME 'remoteServiceUser'
	DESC 'the user of one or more remote services'
    SUP top
	MAY ( remoteService )
	)

# mailUser
# Auxiliary class which allows a user entry to be extended to cover mail
# client preferences.  Intended to be used as an auxiliary to a person
# or group entry.
objectclass	( oid
    NAME 'mailUser'
	DESC 'the user of one or more remote services'
    SUP top
	MAY ( signature $ replyTo $ forwardAsAttachment $
	wrapIncomingAt $ copiesPreferences $ formattingPreferences $
	receiptPreferences )
	)

# remoteService
# A general structural class for remote internet services which
# may be used by a local application acting as a proxy.
objectclass	( oid
    NAME 'remoteService'
	DESC 'a remote internet service'
    SUP top
    STRUCTURAL
    MUST ( cn $ host $ serviceType $ uid )
	MAY ( userPassword $ securityProtocol $ publicKey $ port )
	)

# pOPAccount
# Extension of remoteService for POP mail servers
objectclass	( oid
    NAME 'popAccount'
	DESC 'POP mail Account'
    SUP remoteService
    MUST ( )
	MAY ( check Frequency $ leaveOnServer $ deleteFromServer $
		downloadNewMessages )
	)

# iMAPAccount
# Extension of remoteService for IMAP mail servers
objectclass	( oid
    NAME 'iMAPAccount'
	DESC 'IMAP mail Account'
    SUP remoteService
    STRUCTURAL
	MAY ( checkFrequency $ mailFolderMap $ offlineDLNewFolders $  UseSSL
	$ deletePreferences $ exitPreferences $ showSubscribedOnly $
	subfolders $ namespacePreferences )
	)

# sMTPAccount
# Extension of remoteService for SMTP servers.
# This account is rarely used since normally web mail users will use the
# local SMTP server to send messages
objectclass	( oid
    NAME 'sMTPAccount'
	DESC 'SMTP mail Account'
    SUP top
    STRUCTURAL
    MUST ( uid $ userPassword $ mailhost )
	MAY ( mailFolderMap )
	)

--
Steven Cannon subtheory.com ure.org text.ure.org cult.ure.org