LDAP integeration with NIS,Novell and Lotus Notes

Hi,

I am newbie to LDAP, at our site we are presently having user accts on
Unix(NIS), Novell and Lotus Notes. Is it possible  by using LDAP directory
services that if I create an entry of a user  in the LDAP directory his
unix,novell and lotus notes accts are created automatically and if I remove his
entry from the LDAP directory all his accts are removed or disabled
automaticaly.
I'll be obliged if anyone of you can provide some guidance in order to achieve
the above

Thanx In Advance

Regds
Rajan