Solaris 8 and pam_ldap

I have installed (so far successfully) openldap on a Solaris 8 box, and
it seems like nss_ldap (Solaris8 version) works, since I can do "getent
passwd" and other things that uses information from my LDAP database.

But then I have struggled in days with the PAM configuration. I found some
good advice on this list, but something is missing, when I try to login as
an LDAP user, I get:
 Jan 10 12:41:53 amidala login: [ID 432192 auth.alert] User schoultz needs
Secure RPC credentials to login.

I also get this error:
 Jan 10 12:41:53 amidala login: [ID 427203 auth.debug] pam_authenticate:
error Error in underlying service module

Does anyone know what this means? I didn't think I ever _needed_ secure RPC,
only that I would get those keys if they existed (which they don't). My
pam.conf is (excerpt):
 login auth sufficient /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_ldap.so.1 use_first_pass
debug
 login auth required /usr/lib/security/$ISA/pam_unix.so.1

Best regards,
Rickard