QUESTION: Object design

Hello World,

I'm not so used to make design of the LDAP-tree structure so I would be
very pleased if you can give me some advise or comment to the following
"pseudo-tree-design-pattern":

"One person can be a member of one or more groups of one or more
companys".

For example:
"Adam is a software developer at company A,
 Adam is technical pre-sales at company A,
 Adam is System Architect (only part-time) at company B,
 Adam is a customer for the shop C".

Best ragrads,
Anders Gunnare
Frontec
Sweden

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Gunnare;Anders
FN:Anders Gunnare
ORG:Frontec Norr AB
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+46(0)703775209
TEL;WORK;FAX:+46(0)92075299
ADR;WORK:;;Aurorum 1;Luleå;;S-97775;Sweden
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Aurorum 1=0D=0ALule=E5 S-97775=0D=0ASweden
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:anders.gunnare@frontec.se
REV:20001213T145521Z
END:VCARD