From: owner-openldap-general@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:owner-openldap-general@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Rafael Torres
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 9:57 AM
To: OpenLDAP
Subject: Adding a root entry

Hi u all,

I have a little problem that is getting bigger.
My problem is:
    How can I add a new root entry (organization, something like o=infopulse). When I try to add it I get the error
    message -- LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object. Does anyone now why does this hapen??

Thanks for your help

Rafael Torres
rafael.torres@infopulse.pt