Re: LDAP reading a Unix Passwd file???

heres a hack that reads /etc/passwd....you will of course want to
configure this to build the ldif file to your specs....this script works
on a linux box....you should probably be able to fig whats going on by
looking at the script...

-ray

--
Ray Schneider
Operations Engineer	http://www.scoreboardinc.com

Premature optimization is the root of all evil.
                            -D. Knuth