OpenLDAP, Active Directory Replication ...

I have an OpenLDAP v3 installed in a Red Hat Linux 6.1
I tried replication between two linux machines using
slurpd and configuring slapd.conf in the appropiate
way and everything went ok.

Now, I want to make replication of the LDAP directory
installed in one of the Linux Machines, to a
Windows 2000 machine (what Microsoft documentation
calls 'Active Directory Sinchronization').

I did not find useful information on HOW TO DO THAT
in Microsoft's site. Could someone help me and tell
me how to do it, or where can I find an step-by-step
guide ? I would apreciatte that.

			Ernest.

$1 million in prizes! 20 daily instant winners.
AltaVista Rewards: Click here to win!
http://shopping.altavista.com/e.sdc?e=3