Re: Mail

qmail-ldap (smtp and pop3) works nicely, and there are a few patches to
Cyrus.

Yann

cae@caoba.entelnet.bo wrote:

> Heya
>
> Maybe this is not the appropiate list, but im in a hurry. I apologize for this.
>
> Do you know of any POP3 or IMAPd servers that will work with LDAP please.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Carlos

Yann Ramin			atrus@atrustrivalie.eu.org
Atrus Trivalie Productions	www.redshift.com/~yramin
Monterey High IT		www.montereyhigh.com
ICQ 				46805627
AIM				oddatrus
Marina, CA

"All cats die.  Socrates is dead.  Therefore Socrates is a cat."
	- The Logician

	# fortune
"To be responsive at this time, though I will simply say, and therefore
this is a repeat of what I said previously, that which I am unable to
offer in response is based on information available to make no such
statement."