I'm a newbie. Where can I learn more?

I'm new to directory services (but not to computers and networking). I know what a directory is but that's about all. Where could I get more info geared toward the beginner. I looked around the OpenLDAP site but am still confused. I would appreciate pointers to books and web sites that will explain from the ground up. I would like to install directory services at my company to help ease support. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.
end

Kourosh Ghassemieh
MindWare Information Systems & Technologies
9255 Sunset Blvd, Penthouse
West Hollywood CA 90069
(310) 729-1784, (310) 271-9807 fax
kourosh@loop.com

++++++Networking the Small Business++++++