Building first "real" directory structure

Greetings,

I am about to build my first "real" directory structure, and I would just like to have some opinions on the direction that I am taking.

The directory will initial hold employee information which is pertinent to our company. This directory may also be used to authenticate requests to our Intranet as well as provide information. The structure that I have come up with somewhat models our organizational structure to begin with.

From the top down
c=US
o=Four Seasons Produce
ou=Associates (trying to leave room for a proposed "devices" tree)
ou=MADC (this is a divisional breakdown)
ou=Accounting (This is the departmental breakdown)
ou=Manager (This is the occupational breakdown (e.g. Director, Manager, Associate, etc.)
uid=1234 (This is the Associate ID number (employee ID in most places)

From here should be the same for each employee, right? Things like name, phone number, extension, password, etc.

I have also applied for an OID from IANA although I am not sure yet how exactly to structure them. (remember I am still learning).

Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
- Bennett