passwd and nss_ldap, pam_ldap, openldap

Hello !

  After great answers from you I got authentication working with ldap,
nss_ldap and pam_ldap. Currently I can login to machine and got the user
environment working like it should. The problem is passwd command. I
have set pam.d/passwd to use ldap and when I try setting the password
for user, the new password is asked twice and then login(LDAP) password
is asked. What ever I answer to this login(LDAP) password the result is
"LDAP Password incorrect: try again". I am using MD5 crypt for passwords
(linux) and I am sure I have configured something wrong :) but I do not
know what.

	Thank you very much,
				Mika Saari