Re: CRL Distribution Mechanism Evaluation and Considerations

Dear Franklin,

Two points:

1. Your x-ref addresses are incorrect. Both links should be ended with
htm instead of html, i.e.,

http://csrc.nist.gov/pki/twg/papers/hallum-baker.htm

> By Mike Myers
http://csrc.nist.gov/pki/twg/twg98_6.htm

2. I believe that Thawte supports HTTPS; yet no idea if they support
LDAP over SSL.

Thanks and hope it helps.