Newbie question, already read the FAQ's and checked the archives...

I scanned the archives/FAQ's - didn't see any answer or pointer so...

I've set up (successfully) slapd and a trial database. I'm able to check the
database locally and via M$-Outlook. The properties of the returned
information under Outlook contain a bunch of fields that I'd love to have
populated by my server. Any pointers to the property names for these fields
would be very welcome. BTW - checked the micro$oft site for this info - no
surprise it doesn't appear to be there :-)

TIA