Re: ldapsearch

I had a similiar problem.  I wanted ldapsearch to be run in a thread. So I
modified ldapsearch to take a cmd line option for an output file, and
removed a lot of the spurious newlines it outputs.

Allen Reese
Senior Software Engineer
Driversoft, Inc.
allen@driversoft.com
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread