Binding

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is a way to force a bind, or not allow a search if there were no bind operation made prior to the search. I noticed that Outlook Express and Netscape Communicator always perform a bind before a search operation, and that is good. Now, when I make a search with ldapsearch.exe utility, it does not go trough the binding process and the user got access to my database without having been authenticated.

Bottom line is that I don't want to give access to search operation without the user going trough the binding operation.

Can this be done?

Louis