Password hashing

Hi all,

I've finally managed to get Netscape Calendar server working with OpenLDAP
(my, that was a job and a half).

All is working nicely, except for password hashing.

Calendar server works fine with either cleartext or hashed passwords, but when
a user changes their password, it will be saved in the LDAP database as
cleartext.

>From searching through mailing lists, etc, from what I can tell, Calendar
Server expects the LDAP server to do the hashing, whereas OpenLDAP expects
the client to do the hashing.

Is there any way to make OpenLDAP do the hashing instead? I don't want
cleartext passwords hanging around...

TIA...

Paul.

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page   |   Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards    |_  paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au