Re: inetPerson

I dont know whether this answers your query but if you dont find the
definition in slapd.oc.conf, you can
write your own objectclass called inetPerson(which is nothing but a copy of
the standard inetPerson) and add
it at the end of the slapd.oc.conf or you can include another file like
myslapd.oc.conf. And then when you start the server this class is loaded,
you load your ldif file, create indexes and start working with it. Or is it
that i have not understood the question at all :(
bye
bharat