two little question

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a ldap server using OPENLDAP. I'd like to use the
server with netscape. Netscape finds the entries which I added per hand
into the server. But it rejects to WRITE a new entry to the server. Should
netscape be able to write to the server ? Or should I make a workaraound
(with php3 e.g.) ?

Does anyone have a configuration for this ready ?

kind regards
  mike

Mike Bressem                            Internet Management GmbH
------------                            Hauptstr. 40
                                        35745 Herborn - Germany
Sometime you lose,                      Telefon +49 2772 4707-37
sometimes others win.                   Telefax +49 2772 4707-39