Objectclass-Definitions

Hello,

I have the following questions:

First:
------
I need to built a new Objectclass to organize information about people of an
organization.
Therefore I would like to extend existing classes for my needs. Is it
possible to do so? If yes, how do I have to derive a new class from an
existing one and how can I extend it?

Second:
---------
I've recognized, that for the Objectclass umichPerson many attributes are
used, which I can't find in the slapd.at.conf files.
Isn't it necessary to define all attributes I'd like to use for my purposes?

Third:
------
When I use such a self-constructed class, what about the attributes? When I
use Netscape or Internet-Explorer's addressbook, the attributes cn, mail,
etc. are used. Depends the use of these attributes also on the objectclass
in which these attributes are declared? Or do Netscape and other
applications only look for these attributnames regardless the class they
belong to?

Thanks for help,
Stefan Kiesow