Re: limiting access

At 05:22 PM 9/24/99 +0200, Wim.Holemans wrote:
>we have a ldap server with the following requirements : access only from a
>limited set of hosts

OpenLDAP supports TCP wrappers... which provides filterring at
the TCP session level.  This is useful for restricting access
to the whole directory by host.   If you need to be more
selective, I actually recommend you setup a "private" and
"public" server and then establish ACL for each separately.

Anyways, as the topic (OpenLDAP ACLs) is specific to OpenLDAP
software, please redirect this topic to the software list.