mixdown.org LDAP entry source (PHP)

I've gotten about a dozen requests for the source and while it's not 100%
completed, the framework is in there and seems to work.  Only the front page
is pretty; the php output is plain text (minimal at that unless debugging is
turned on) and *NOT* HTML.

Anyway, the source is at http://www.mixdown.org/ldap/ldap.phps.  The entry
form is index.html and you can just snag the source for that from your
favourite browser.

Remember that the php source has no security whatsoever.  My directory
allows anyone to modify anything.  Security comes next; I just wanted it out
of the way so I didn't have to worry about two possible failure modes.  :-)

oh yes -- there are several objectClasses that don't exist yet..  "business"
is one of 'em.  if you try to add an entry with oc=business, it won't work
and doesn't tell you why.  But the framework (and the code to allow multiple
values for a given attribute) works very very well.

Andrew